DO YOU KNOW YOUR WAGE PERCENTAGE ON A WEEKLY BASIS
WAGES ARE THE BIGGEST COST IN BUSINESS SO IT MAKES SENSE FOR IT TO BE THE ONE THAT GETS THE MOST ATTENTION
SO HOW DO YOU REDUCE YOUR WAGE PERCENTAGE?
Profitwatch intervened in a business with a yearly wage percentage of 72%. Through intervention, monitoring and a vested interest in the business we now have the wage percentage at 36%. This equates to a saving of €130,000 per annum just on wages.
PROFITWATCH ARE EXPERTS IN RESOLVING HIGH WAGE PERCENTAGES
- Firstly, by knowing your wage percentage
- Reviewing your rota each week, are you over staffed?
- Are you getting the best out of your staff?
- Are the rates per hour too high?
- Is staff training needed?
- Are your tills in order?
- Are your stocktakes in order?
- Are staff upselling?
- Are your menus costed correctly?
- Do you know your gross percentage margins?